- Information Collection and Use
- OPENWORLD Limited may collect information to give you access to the Software, to allow registration, to administer the Software, to verify accounts and activities, to optimize your experience using the Software, to contact you and to respond to requests.
- For access to the Software you may be required to provide your email address and other personally identifying information (such as your name, phone number or date of birth) as we may deem necessary. When you provide any personally identifying information, you acknowledge that you are knowingly and voluntarily providing us the information, and that all provided personally identifying information is accurate and up-to-date.
- OPENWORLD Limited collects information about the devices you use to access the OpenBusiness Software, and may use such information as your IP address, browser type, timezone settings, mobile carrier, device settings and locations and operating system in order to grant you access to and to otherwise administer the Software.
- OPENWORLD Limited collects certain usage information about the Software, such as the number and frequency of users and/or user's' Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, which are automatically logged and used by the OPENWORLD Limited and its contractors and service providers to analyze user activity at an aggregate level, such as the number of visits and geographic optimization. This data is used only in the aggregate and does not include any personally identifying information.
- OPENWORLD Limited may use a third party for advertisements. Our advertising partners will serve ads that most likely will be of interest to you, based on information related to your use of the Software. This information is anonymous in that it does not include personally identifying information. OPENWORLD Limited also collects statistics about the advertisements that does not include personally identifying information.
- If you provide OPENWORLD Limited with information other than the requested information, including suggestions about the Software, all such information shall be solely owned by OPENWORLD Limited and may be used, reproduced, modified, distributed and disclosed by OPENWORLD Limited in any manner in its sole discretion, without compensation to you.
- Information Sharing
- OPENWORLD Limited may provide such information to third parties without your consent if OPENWORLD Limited reasonably believes that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations; (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of OPENWORLD Limited and its subscribers, or as required or permitted by law.
- Submission of Others' Personal Information
- Data Security
- OPENWORLD Limited uses a variety of security measures including encryption and authentication to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information under our control. Registered accounts are secured by your created username and password, and we take precautions to insure that account information is kept private. You are solely responsible for the security of your username and password and any unauthorized use.
- OPENWORLD Limited cannot guarantee the security of account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information. Also, electronic communications are not necessarily secure when they are transmitted. If your communication is sensitive or includes highly confidential information, you may want to provide it by post.
- Cookies and Web Beacons or Pixel Tags
- Cookies are used during your connection with the Software to allow free access to the Software and to use the Software without repeatedly requiring you to re-enter your username and password, for authentication, remembering your preferences, for providing localized experiences, for security purposes and detecting unauthorized use, for analytics and for other customization functions. Cookies do not provide ways to contact you.
- While all browsers are different, you may be able to configure your browser to accept or reject all or some cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. However, you may have to enable cookies from in order to use and access some of the Software.
- Information recorded through web beacons is used to report anonymous individual and/or aggregate information about our users.
- OPENWORLD Limited has no control over cookies or web beacons used by third party websites accessed through the Software.
- We allow third party behavioral tracking.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
- If a data breach occurs, OPENWORLD Limited will notify the OpenBusiness clients by electronic communication as expeditiously as possible.
- You may opt out of any future contacts by contacting OPENWORLD Limited by electronic, written or telephone communications.
- You also can request to see what data we have about you, if any; change or correct any data we have about you; ask us to delete any data we have about you; or express any concern you have about the use of your data.
- Standard Provisions
- OPENWORLD Limited complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield for the collection, use and retention of information from the European Union and Switzerland, as set out by the United States Department of Commerce.
+254 700826587 or via email at email@example.com .
how do I use the app
Go to Google Play and install the app, here is the link.
Please sign in to leave a comment.